Friday, April 3, 2009

About me

Hey!
My name is Radu, I'm also known as "NhlHeartBreaker", which is my Playstation ID.
Since around two weeks, I've been playing Football Manager 2008, and it became my new hobby. It's a beautiful game but it can get really difficult because you need to choose the correct tactics, training, but that's not all, you even need to give team and player instructions ...
If you face those problems, here's the perfect blog for you! Hopefully, this blog will get more popular and people will start sharing their own tactics and training. Enough of Football Manager!
Now let me present myself, like I said, my name is Radu, and I'm Romanian, I'm passionated of hockey and soccer. I'm currently managing the Universitatea Craiova team in FM08, it's a Romanian team in the Romania's Liga 1.
That's pretty much everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment